You can now import your own scanned scores in PDF into Library of Sheet Music Direct for iPad app. This is a convenient way to have all digital music you own in one place. Here's how to do it.
1. Connect your iPad to iTunes and click on the "iPad" icon in the top-right corner of iTunes window:
2. From the Summary window, click on the "Apps" button:
3. On the Apps screen, scroll down to "File Sharing" options. You should see Sheet Music Direct app there. Select it and then click "Add..." button:
4. Navigate to the PDF score that you want to import from your computer and click "Open". It is possible to select several PDFs at once:
5. The imported score should appear in the right window. Click "Sync" button to sync the score to your iPad:
6. Disconnect your iPad and open Sheet Music Direct app. Go to Library and you'll find your score there. In this tutorial we've imported "Canon" by Johann Pachelbel and then simply searched for it in the Library:
For questions about your order, technical help and general enquiries: