The purchase of an Audio Backing Track includes access to a professionally produced backing track (recorded without the lead instrument), so you can play along with the band and sound like a pro.
There are five types of backing tracks available from Sheet Music Direct:
- Vocal: The lead vocal is not present
- Guitar: The lead guitar & vocal are not present
- Piano: The lead piano & vocal are not present
- Drum: The drum & vocal are not present
- Bass Guitar: The bass guitar and vocal are not present
You are able to preview a 30-second sample of all backing tracks available for purchase on sheetmusicdirect.com. Just click on a song title to access the sample track.
Once you purchase a backing track item, your backing track will be located in My Account > Order History. Select the Backing Tracks tab, and click/tap on the MP3 link. This will prompt you to Open or Save the audio file to your computer/device.
NOTE: If you have purchased a Piano, Vocal & Guitar Chords + Backing Track item, learn more here.