To quickly download/print a sheet music purchase from My Account > Library, click the three dots on the right-hand side next to the song and select Download Publisher PDF.
Mobile Users: Tap the Menu icon to log in and then go to My Music > Library.
This may either open the download in a new tab, or prompt you to Save or Open your PDF purchase on your computer. To access the saved PDF item in the Downloads folder, just press CTRL+J on Windows or ⌘+J on Mac while your browser is open.
Use the print dialog in your PDF viewer to print your sheet music. We recommend using the free Adobe Reader software to view and print your PDF.
An Interactive title will be indicated by the Interactive icon, and may include some of the following features:
- Transposition of your sheet music
- (NEW!) Hide/isolate or mute instruments/staves
- Adjust the Top Staff Instrument of your sheet music
- Adjust the Note Size larger or smaller
- Use Playback, adjust Tempo, (NEW!) trigger Metronome
- (NEW!) Download/Print separate instruments/staves (purchased items)
To access these Interactive features, click on the song title you wish to view; you will now see both an Interactive and a PDF tab. Learn more about making modifications to your Interactive purchase.