To view an item from My Account > Library, click on the song title you wish to view.
Mobile Users: Tap the Menu icon to log in and then go to My Music > Library.
An Interactive title will be indicated by the Interactive icon, and may include some of the following features:
- Transposition of your sheet music
- (NEW!) Hide/isolate or mute instruments/staves
- Adjust the Top Staff Instrument of your sheet music
- Adjust the Note Size larger or smaller
- Use Playback, adjust Tempo, (NEW!) trigger Metronome
- (NEW!) Download/Print separate instruments/staves (purchased items)
To access these Interactive features, click on the song title you wish to view; you will now see both an Interactive and a PDF tab.
Learn more about the Noteflight Interactive viewer features.
Learn more about downloading/printing your purchase.
iPad / iPhone app Users: From the Library tab, tap on the song you wish to view.